Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finding a REAL solution

At one of my hypnotherapy sessions, my therapist could see that I was struggling to cope and he gave me a card for Terri Bowman and mentioned that she had an amazing gift and that he trusted her with his life and maybe I should give her a call. I took the card and went home.

At home I pondered what my therapist had said and sat holding the card for awhile. Eventually I figured I had nothing to loose and called. This call turned out to be my saviour. Terri's amazing gift enables her to heal our bodies in a way no other medicine can. Her ability to work in the quantum world and heal the physical body is miraculous.

Today I feel the best I have ever felt. Emotionally, I am stronger than ever and the things that use to cause me to be overwhelmed and unhappy are no longer an issue. It is the most amazing feeling to actually feel alive and want to live, rather than just go through the motions of life and miss the beauty. I cannot recommend Terri's work enough, she is a truly beautiful person.

Information on her work can be found at http://www.transformational-wellness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment