Monday, September 20, 2010

Helping my childrens behaviour

The amazing healing of transformational wellness has certainly helped me get my life back and I am a much happier person today. The days I find difficult to deal with are when my children's (now 2 and 5) behaviour is challenging. That is when they refuse to listen, are totally defiant and everything is a stuggle. These type of days do my head in and previously I use to struggle big time dealing with this type of behaviour, but now I am able to cope in a more productive way. Needless, to say it is still exhausting and incredibly frustrating, so I asked Terri if she could come up with a program that would help children to behave better. I think that the craziness and stress of our lifestyles impacts our children in a negative way and sometimes, they just get overwhelmed and cannot cope, which results in negative behaviour, which makes parenting really hard work some days.

Thankfully, Terri did come up with a program to help take the stress out of little ones brains to enable them to cope better with everyday stresses in life. I have been trialling her childrens programs over the last 12 - 18 months and it definitely makes a difference in my children, especially my 5 year old. I just play the CD over night while they sleep and the next day, I find that my 5 year old is able to listen much better and the best thing that has improved for him is that he is no longer showing aggressive behaviour. Previously, he would get quite aggressive towards me whenever I said 'No' to him. Now that aggression is no longer there. Does it make my children behave like angels, NO, but it does allow me to parent more effectively because they do listen better and parenting is not so much hard work which makes me much happier and my kids happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment