Monday, November 2, 2009

The purpose of this blog

I wish to write about my life because of a few reasons. I guess I'm a bit biased, but I think my story is pretty interesting and becoming a mother is a very crazy time in a persons life, at least it can be and was for me. I had a difficult time with both of my children for various reasons which you will find out if you read my blog and being able to overcome these challenges and live through depression while trying to raise 2 children and run a household is a huge achievement for me.

An even bigger achievement, I believe for me has been to finally find my purpose in life and to finally be happy. I dont believe that we are put on this earth to live a miserable life and then grow old and die a miserable death, which many of us do. There has to be more to life than this and there is. I wish to use this blog to explore this and the truth about reality. I hope you enjoy the journey, if you wish to take it....

No comments:

Post a Comment