Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My distorted sense of reality

My emotional state was starting to crumble again and I was finding it hard to see the positives in life. I felt really overwhelmed by my life and children and focused on all the negative things in my life at the time, which really weren't even a truth, but they were my reality. My husband tried all sorts of things to try and get me to focus on what was great in my life, and I tried doing this, but I would always end up feeling unhappy. I started to feel like I didnt belong here, that everyone around me would be better off if I wasnt here. I was starting to tip over the edge.

I felt like the world was out to get me, but I couldnt understand why. I was thinking all the time, why me, why is this happening to me, why do I feel like crap, why is my life so miserable when everyone around me is happy. Why are my children so needy, why cant I give them what they want? Why can't everyone just leave me alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment